Feb 16, 2006

Retiring in Yushan

I visited Hualien yesterday. Once there was the top place of Taroko tribe in the mountain but now it was covered by other people. Impressive turnels and bridges have liked their territory and we don't know where chief lives.

Scenery was fantastic. If this computer has good memory reader, I could post some pictures. Unfortunately they don't have I guess. I shot more than 800 cuts for last 3 days and moved them into CD but nobody has battery charger. I forgot it in my dorm. Damm.

Anyway today I guess I'm going another sightseeing. Maybe eastcoast of Taiwan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you left Tainan you were so full of complaints about going to Hualien.
It seems you have changed your mind now you are there.
Of course I told you before that it would be the best part of your programme in Taiwan but you didn't listen to me did you?
Now's the time to eat humble pie!!

I am concerned though about the misleading information you must have received from the TTCS about this week. Don't despair about the lack of structure for today - I'm quite sure you will find plenty to do.
I recommend a 5.30am walk around the lake if you have not done it already.
Look forward to seeing you photos. Stupid about not having enough battery power for Taroko!!!

Min said...

Yes, you're right. I'm a paranoid. ^^. Whatever, some schedule is boring, some are nice. Sightseeing was quite good. Taroko, Hualien, eastcoast, many good spots. And fortunately Neevoo brought her charger so I could feed my batteries. Hey, John, You have so many informations about there. Where have you been there?

Anonymous said...

Hi - we arrived this morning in HK - good to hear you enjoyed your trip after all. I like the place very much and have been there four times.