Oct 15, 2007

After long journey

I'm back again. It is something like a superstition around me. Something seemed to block me approaching those blogs. I still don't understand why it was not available, and why it is now available.

Blogger required me to switch new way of logging. But whenever I tried to do it, the process had been stopped at a stage. I don't know why.

I tried once again, maybe, supposedly the last time, just now. And it worked. I don't know why.

So, that is life. we just believe something what I can reason, otherwise push it into category of devil. When I surrender totally, it came back not religiously, but superstitously. Of course I may can interpret it as one of my daily enlightenment of Christian faith. Yet I would like to see what is exactly happenned to me with this happenning, on earth. I mean, I need to digest it first.

Well, welcome myself.

Let's do it again.

0 comments: