Nov 20, 2007

allergy

Weather is getting colder. My room is toward North, which means very cold. People would think Taiwan locates sub-tropical that it must be hot every season. But the fact it that African countries even has winter time. Well, returning to my room, it is also very hot in Summer. That's the rooms which there windows are toward North.

As the last year, I attached some Styrofoams on the wall. I felt better last night. I feel easily uncomfortable with nose because I have a kind of allergy with cold wind, chilly air, dust, and chafe. I am absolutely alright when I go out among snow storm, typhoon, or icy air. But Some kinds of sudden small irritation makes hit by allergy.

Syndrome is a long series of sneeze, fever, getting dizzy, that I even have to lie down for a while occasionally.

Do I look sick? Actually I am, and I'm not. I would like to ask anybody as well as doctor whether allergy is sickness or not. My daily life is quite OK and the hit of allergy is approximately striking me for just 10 or 15 minutes.

How about love, hate, disappointment, desire, boring, happiness, raze, and so on. They seem like allergy, don't they?

0 comments: