Nov 27, 2007

Herb and fish

Typhoon is passing southern Taiwan now. It has rained yesterday and night. I was surprised when I opened the window to feed my fish in the morning. Water in the tank went up almost to the neck. It rained last night more than I have thought.

Several months ago my friend gave those fish for me. Only two of them were left alive now. Mostly it's because of my carelessness. I was stopping to raise fish when the last fish eventually has died. But my friend concerned me, or tried to encourage me whatever, so that brought me new 7 fish from her parent's house.

I don't like to see pets or any "life" is leaving me. It hurts me always. That was the reason why my mom also never raised any pet again since the last dog was stolen when I was very young. Me too.

I don't know until when the final two fish out of my window can survive. But I know I'll not be happy at every moment of their deaths. I just want to grow some simple herb instead. Maybe plants are rather alright to me than pets.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also wish I can be more sensitive person then ever. BE more carefulness. Wathing life going away or no longer exist is definitely not easy, let alone a person with so sensitive mind and heart.

How about give those two fish to those who like to raise fish and not afraid to see them entering another world?

Min said...

Yes, that's what I'd like to do..