Dec 3, 2007

Bible-torturers

I was watching National Geographic on TV about The flood of Noah. A few people believe the real global flood had covered whole over the world once in history. The other, actually most of scientists, denies those opinion.

They interviewed a pastor at the end. He said the Bible is like a person who is being tortured so that it will say what the torturer wants. I absolutely agreed then. Christians today, especially those in my country are definitely Bible-torturers to squeeze the answer which they want to be heard.

I had also experienced 15 days of rain here even though it was not every time heavy. It might be furious if it continues to rain heavily 40 days in act. And I might kill the one who keeps on yelling me more than one hour.

People just wants what they wants. That is the nature of human. And capitalism gives right to people. That is the process. And they use even the Bible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, people love being torturers esp. while they don't even sense they are torturing others. It may seem to easy to say rather than do it. Once you do it, it's hard for you to find it, too.
I pray I'm not intended to be a person like that, at least I should remind myself or ask my partner to remind me instead.
Bible-torturer...I don't wanna be..

Min said...

You're right. We at least should not be a torturer if we cannot be a creater of something better.