Apr 21, 2008

I'm exhausted

Well, I wonder it's because of virus actually. It might be a kind of bug of blogger to fix either. Anyway, I hope I can upload this post now. I've failed so many times during last several days. Of course, I don't know why.

Once more. I found a virus named SecurityRisk.Cmdow according to Norton Internet Security. It detects this at every scan. But It also says it cannot remove the virus. I really have no idea what kind of solution they provides. They prepare a page of so called "solution" on internet how to "remove" it, but it never works. Not only this time. I've met many cases like this.

I'll never extend this XXXX software after expiry date after 75 days from today.

Well, so, in result, I re-installed whole my XP as well as all necessary softwares. And exhausted.

2 comments:

hmsy said...

you know what? I also got many same virus these two or three days. Surprisingly, more than 10 virus found together. I was scared so that I went to update my antivirus software. Today I also got notification from autoscan. Good to see you can take a rest now. hope mine is not going to that degree...

Min said...

You too. My goodness... I hope they are not from my computer. I even eventually decided to plow off all hard drive and... did it. So far so good. But not 100%.