Feb 21, 2006

A few impressions from Yushan

Yushan seminary was impressive. It was established on the mountain side and a lake call Lilyu was in front of the campus. Very small people including students and faculties are studying and live there together. Most of the students are aborigin people and seems all of them are friends each other.

Buildings are old but fine and their roofs were covered with moss, and beautiful. Even some paths and stairs were full of moss either. I liked it. In the night, I could hear a stange and beautiful sound that might be made by a bird. I've never heard that kind of warbling before. Fascinating.

The lake is related some facility for cleaning water system and raising carps. It has nice scenearies espeically early in the morning. I envied the students.

Yes, the place made me feel I'm retired or retreating. Usually it was serene and quiet enough. I enjoyed it. Also I met some good students and teachers there. I appreciate them much. Many people helped and cared me. Thanks.

0 comments: