Jul 4, 2008

in Korea

I'm in Korea for two weeks. I love the weather in Seoul now although it's raining. It's so hot and humid in Taiwan during Summer season. I'm crying because I have to go back to Taiwan next Wednesday, scary hot Summer is waiting for me.

One more thing I'm feeling here is about money. Everything is amazingly expensive. Was is so before? Now my pocket is empty except the air ticket already bought.

I went to Insa-dong a few times with my friend and found many more good souvenirs. In honest, I hated many small souvenirs there before because the quality and appearance were terrible although I'm a Korean. But now I see there are many nice and beautiful goods await to be sold. I bought some for my friends in Taiwan, of course very cheap ones.

I wanted to buy new camera, but I swallowed my desire and instinct once again. Des tiny won again.

2 comments:

hmsy said...

haha...yeah, even I heard today Tainan's temperature is sky high!! 37 degree!!! My goodness! I really wonder how come I survived there for the past of my life!

Anyway, good luck to you. Hope you are able to find the way to cool down yourself during summer. Almost everything is good to live in Tainan except the hard-to-bear hot weather. hei hei...

Min said...

I've almost morphed to Taiwanese, don't you know that yet? Look at my skin color. I'm now dark as Paiwan or Bunun!