Aug 26, 2008

Here I am in Seoul

I'm in Seoul now. I believe I'll be here until next Summer. Well, I think I'll stay here for the time being. Below is some photos I took by phone recently. It is true we don't know before we get to know treasure is there. I've visited Insa-dong仁寺洞 millions times, but I confess I never visited Su-woon center, Dong-duk college, Un-hyon-goong, and Cho-dong primary school before. I knew where they are, and have passed many times, but I never thought going inside of them.

I think I've learned how to see myself as well as my place and history through the experience in Taiwan. I really enjoyed the old places and sites there and one day found this is great although I like "history" all the time. Yes, history and life and people are out there always. I didn't know, or didn't know how to connect people and history in real place.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa


Those photos are taken by 2M phone cam. I'm going there soon again with my Canon.

2 comments:

hmsy said...

didn't know these photos will come out so nice than I've expected.

Experience enriches experiences. Would like to go there soon before the season changes. hehe

Min said...

Sure. We can go anytime when you don't have class. I'd like to say it was a good chance for me to see inside of familiar place either. After many years, actually for the first time I've been inside of those places. I shame on myself.