Aug 30, 2008

Some Korean Images I took recently

Actually, there are many various traditional and good things and places in Seoul. However we used to be not aware of those special sites or images. I should say I also don't know much about those although I thought I knew and read many resources of Korean art. I'm going to introduce some of my favorite images which I took a few days ago in Un-hyeon-goong located in Nak-won-dong nearby In-sa-dong. I should confess I never entered before, even I didn't know people can visit inside of those buildings.

 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

hmsy said...

I like the first foto esp.

so cute those kids....wearing their traditional dress...

it's true people use to ignore those things which are closed to them including family members. take myself for example, only when i'm staying in seoul I became to concern more what's going on in the society of Taiwan. At the same time, I've sensed more my status in a foreign land.